…and learn at the same time.
Feeling Responsive is my first theme which I let into the world. It’s built on work and knowledge of others. While I am still designing it, you read about whats behind this theme in the – hopefully – near future.
- Responsive Gallery, Videos, Grid, Typography,…
- 100% GitHub Pages friendly
- Easy editable navigation, footer and social media links
- Language Ready – just translate one file.
- Lots of possibilities to customize it to your needs
- Lots of different headers
- Various post formats to let your content shine
- Uses Jekyll 3.0
- Multiple possibilities to use images in different ways
- Fine typography
I got inspired by…
Michael Rose and his fabulous themes for jekyll. Authors of A List Apart and Smashing Magazine since 2002. GitHub and how they built such a habitat for cooperation worldwide. Automattic and how they built a fantastic community around WordPress. And many, many more…
Please make Feeling Responsive yours and if you like it, please link back to my homebase Phlow. That would be awesome.
Since then, fork it!
Yours sincerelly, Moritz »mo.« Sauer